Data we collect from:
- Personal Information: Name, Email, Gender and other communication details, Location.
- Technology Access Information: Internet access, computing device access.
- Priliminary Assessment Responses: Responses to the questions in the registration form that are to assess your exposure to free softwares and knowledge about Free Software philosophy.
- Mentorship Related Information: Preferred language for communication, Project Idea if learner would like to come up with their own idea.
- Personal Information: Name, Email, Other Contact Information.
- Mentorship Related Information: Area of Expertise, Availability, Communication Language/s.
Data Processing Policy
- We will manually process the responses you have given to initial assessment questions to assess your expertise and experience about free software and your access to necessary services.
Data Usage Policy
- If you are a learner, we may publish your name in our website and related places where participation details are listed.
- If you are a mentor, we will publish your name, area of expertise and other information you provide related to mentorship on the website and related places.
- You will be automatically subscribed to camp related mailing lists and added to camp related matrix groups.
Data Sharing Policy
- We will NOT share your Personal Data, including the responses to priliminary assessment questions in the registration form with anyone.
- Learner communication details will be shared with respective mentors.
Data Retention Policy
- We will not store any of your personal information after the period of camp.
- The subscribed mailing lists, groups will continue to exist and participants will be able to leave/unsubscribe from those groups/mailing lists as they wish.